As a QA Tech Lead Engineer, you will have had experience in both manual and automation testing. Operationally, you will be responsible for all aspects of software QA, scheduling, QA load balancing, prioritizing tasks & deliverables for critical software checkpoints and milestones in the SDLC life cycle for mobile and web apps including native and PWAs. In addition, as the QA Lead, you will be proactive and deliberate in preparing a strong DevOps culture and methodology/workflow that is scalable and cross-functional.
As a QA Team Member you will be performing software QA, scheduling, QA load balancing, prioritizing tasks & deliverables for critical software checkpoints and milestones in the SDLC life cycle for mobile and web apps including native and PWAs
We are looking for the sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing, dynamic atmosphere. Has a good understanding of (and is excited by) the challenges of scaling a tech company, including the need to move quickly, compromise for the sake of progress, and wear many hats when required. We hope you are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker, who is willing to take risks because we are looking for someone to design, lead and elevate this area completely end to end!
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities efficiently
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test designs
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis against the identified bugs
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are met.
- Test APIs using tools like Postman/Jmeter etc
- Creation and maintenance of Web/API/UI automation test scripts with the object-oriented approach using Page Object Model etc
- Test reports and other documentation
- Ability to hire, coach and mentor the QA team members
- Hands-on experience with E2E QA Automation framework like Cypress, Selenium etc.
- Experience with Pact Testing automation framework
- Experience writing DDT in UI and API with frameworks like Jest and Enzyme.
Desirable/Not mandatory skills:
- Strong SQL database knowledge, ideally in PostgreSQL
- Proficiency working with AWS Cloud
- Team spirit & good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge with DevOps is a plus
- Bachelors degree in CS/SE/IT is a plus
- Min. 1 Years – 3 Years
- Full Time / Part-time
- Remote / In – Office