In your role as a senior graphic designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional creatives for social media. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
You will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, clients, and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and animations, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audience.
Under limited supervision, designs and/or coordinates the development and design of a wide range of electronic and/or printed graphic materials, involving a variety of integrated steps and processes, and requiring extensive knowledge of specialized, multi-faceted design concepts and media. Creates complex, original graphic design, and comprehensive layout concepts, and oversees and coordinates the production of materials.
- As our primary graphic designer, your responsibility would be to translate the vision of particular campaigns into stunning visuals for various platforms.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material for relevant platforms.
- Work with clientele & departments to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Coordinate with vendors for printing and publication services, as per the complexity of the design and printing requirements.
- Oversee and coordinate the design process; develop and write printing and/or other design specifications, and select appropriate production media and materials; inspect designs for accuracy and adherence to appropriate guidelines and standards.
- Provide creative and technical advice and guidance, and serve as liaison with product teams, publishers, clients, and/or printing representatives on permission information, design and technical graphics issues.
- Coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
- Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of videos.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
What should you absolutely have
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design, CS or equivalent fields with 1+ years of digital design experience at a branded content studio or a creative advertising agency
- Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design
- Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Proficiency in Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts.
- Ability to develop complex, integrated design, printing, and/or reproduction specifications.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
- This is a permanent job
- This role is remote-friendly for now. However, you may be expected to visit our HQ in Lahore, Pakistan every once in a while for check-ins
- Submit the application with your resume and portfolio showcasing your design skills