We are looking for the sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing, dynamic atmosphere. Has a good understanding of (and is excited by) the challenges of scaling a tech company, including the need to move quickly, compromise for the sake of progress, and wear many hats when required. We hope you are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker, who is willing to take risks because we are looking for someone to design, lead and elevate this area completely end to end!
- Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
- Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
- Ability to find and report bugs, improve features, establish and develop components on his own and do not require any direct supervision.
- Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces.
- Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user centric designs.
- Hands-on experience with NextJS and NodeJS.
- Experience working on API integrations with NodeJS.
- Deep understanding of No-SQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience using mobile-first RWD techniques and patterns
- Understanding of app / browser performance and techniques
- Demonstrated ability writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Track record of developing and leveraging existing reusable front-end patterns and components
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Good to have:
- Experience developing against RESTful APIs
- Attention to detail in implementing visual and interactive designs of UX designers
- Skilled at adding progressive enhancement and performant UX techniques when building interfaces
- Familiarity with standards compliant front-end development and accessibility best practices
Min. 1 Years